Twenties Young Adults
- Join Pastors Gina & Mitch Fernandez for wonderful fellowship, Bible study, outreach, and of course, food!
- Our Twenties group is an incredible opportunity for young adults to get involved with the Church and with God.
- Sundays, we meet in our Sunday School class at 9:30 in The Learning Center.
- Wednesday Night Worship services are at 7:00 pm in the War Room.
J.A.M. Children’s Ministry
Jesus and Me Kids Church
- Pastor Carol Hartsfield has something special going on every week for your kids.
- We want our children engaged in God’s Word through Sunday School and Kid’s Church.
- Sunday School begins at 9:30 in The Learning Center. There is a class for everyone of your kids.
- Wednesday nights, we have something for every age group!
- Ages 0-3: Nursery
- Ages 4-5: Kingdom Kids
- Ages 6-10: J.A.M.
- Ages 11-12: Area 56
ConXtion Youth Ministry
– Pastor Aaron Taylor leads our youth group and there is always something that teenagers can get involved in!
– We put a heavy emphasis on the teaching of the Word of God and there is no better place than 9:30 Sunday School.
– Every Wednesday night our doors open at 5:30 for a time of Fellowship and then at 7:00 pm, worship begins. – Keep your eyes & ears open to find out about all our Life Nights through the month that vary from Nerf Wars to Service Projects.